The Portals of Valletta – Kite Group, published October 2017, 272 pages.
From Basics to Fine Art – foreword by Charles Paul Azzopardi, text by Julia Anna Gospodarou, Joel Tjintjelaar
2017 – The Portals of Valletta, National Bibliotheca, Valletta, Malta
2017 – Poetic Aesthetic, Corinthia San Anton, Hal Balzan, Malta
2016 – New York Art Expo, New York, United States
2016 – 25th Anniversary collective, Malta Stock Exchange, Valletta, Malta
2016 – SOAR – Anatomy in Motion solo exhibit – St James Cavalier, Valletta, Malta
2014 – Organization for Friendship in Diversity collective – Museum of Fine Arts, Valletta, Malta
2012 – Organization for Friendship in Diversity – US Embassy, Attard, Malta
Awards and Honors
2012 – Canon national monochrome, 1st place
2012 – Formatt-Hitech Athens Architectural Photography, 1st place
2013 – PX3 Gran Prix de la Photographie, Silver Award
2013 – International Photography Awards
2014 – Monochrome Awards
Selected Lectures and Appearances
Meander – Arti u Kultura, 2016
Malta Photographic Society, 2015
Commercial and Editorial Clients
Cirque du Soleil
ZfinMalta Dance Ensemble
Kibbutz Contemporary Dance Company
Arts Council Malta – Malta International Arts Festival
Black & White Photography UK
Canon PhotoPlus UK
Stark Magazine US
Adore Noir US
– Monochrome Awards 2014 – Honourable Mentions x2 in Architectural category.
– International Photography Awards 2014 – Honourable Mentions x3 in Fine Art Landscape, Architectural Historic and Fine Art Abstract categories.
– PX3 Prix de la Photographie 2014 – Silver Award and Honourable Mention for the image submission titled “Path to Human Constitution”, the first image from the “Transcendence” series.
– Formatt-Hitech Athens Architectural Photography Competition – 1st place for the image “Path to Human Constitution” – judged by Julia Anna Gospodarou, Joel Tjintjelaar, Rod Clark, Julian Escardo, Klaus-Peter Kubik, Dennis Guichard, Akira Takaue, and Iñaki Hernández-Lasa; November 2013.
– Canon Malta (Avantech) – 1st place National Monochrome Image competition; June 2013.